Yes, I love me some Doctor Who...and I'm a maniac with a computer. That's a kind of box.
Ask me Stuff!
1. name: Liz
2. birthday: March 26
3. favorite color: Tie between black & blood red
4. lucky number: 7
5. height: 5’7-1/2…I have to use that half inch, all the men in my family are over 6’2talents
1. last dream you remember: Someone was dying. Possibly me. Don’t remember enough to say
2. can you juggle: Nope
3. art/sports/both: Sports only because I can’t art. But I can kick you in the head?
4. do you like writing: Is the sky blue?
5. do you like dancing: Hells to the yeah
6. do you like singing: I sing like I breathe. I can’t help it.fantasize
1. dream vacation: Las Vegas, New York, or Disneyland. Possibly Greece.
2. dream date: Be a tourist down in Hollywood, then prowl Amoeba Records & eat at the Jack in the Box across the street from it
3. dream guy/gal: funny, smart, fannish, EXCEEDINGLY patient with my issues, protective, quirky, unafraid to be goofy, and preferably hot.
4. dream wedding: Church wedding, outlandishly goofy reception
5. dream pet: White tiger
6. dream job: author/screenplay writer/singer
1. favorite song: YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU GIVE by New Radicals
2. favorite album: three way tie: DESTROYER by KISS, DEEP & SIN by Mother Superior
3. favorite artist: KISS & Mother Superior
4. last song you heard on the radio: LADY by Styx
5. least favorite song: MONEY FOR NOTHING by Dire Straits
6. least favorite album: CARNIVAL OF SOULS by KISS
7. least favorite artist: Britney Spearspreferences
1. guys/girls/both: Both
2. hair color: Brunettes, but I’m not picky
3. eye color: Blue
4. humorous/serious: humorous
5. taller/shorter: Tall, please. I love tall.
6. biggest turn-off: being a narcissist/misogynist, taking oneself TOO seriously
7. biggest turn-on: understanding my fannish loves, reading, long hair, intelligence
Friends will talk fandom with you.
Best friends will talk fandom and headcanons with you.
Brain twins will talk fandom and headcanons with you in caps, until you’re basically writing shoutey fanfic at each other on IM.
The only thing I want in Avengers 2 is Cap picking up Thor’s hammer, totally unaware it should be impossible.
Actually in Marvel lore it is implicitly stated That Steve is one of only a few people on earth actually worthy of carrying Thor’s hammer
To hell with Steve, I want Natasha to pick it up and realise, even with all the red in her ledger, she is still just as worthy as Thor or Steve.
Friend: we have too many unfinished rps
Me: i know
Friend: so i have this idea for a rp